Algorithms for Sensor Systems [electronic resource] : 10th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless Networks and Distributed Robotics, ALGOSENSORS 2014, Wroclaw, Poland, September 12, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Jie Gao, Alon Efrat, Sándor P. Fekete, Yanyong Zhang
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8847
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Robot Planning -- The Multi-source Beachcombers Problem -- Multi-Robot Foremost Coverage of Time-Varying Graphs -- Strategies for Parallel Unaware Cleaners -- Minimum-Traveled-Distance Gathering of Oblivious Robots over Given Meeting Points -- Algorithms and Data Structures on Graphs Fast Rendezvous with Advice -- Computing the Dynamic Diameter of Non-Deterministic Dynamic Networks is Hard -- Improved Spanners in Networks with Symmetric Directional Antennas -- Wireless Networks -- Exploiting Geometry in the SINRk Model -- Interference Minimization in Asymmetric Sensor Networks -- Minimum Latency Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- This book constitutes thoroughly refereed and revised selected papers from the 10th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless Networks and Distributed Robotics, ALGOSENSORS 2014, held in Wroclaw, Poland, on September 12, 2014. The 10 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: robot planning; algorithms and data structures on graphs; and wireless networks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14425509