Image Analysis and Recognition [electronic resource] : 11th International Conference, ICIAR 2014, Vilamoura, Portugal, October 22-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Aurélio Campilho, Mohamed Kamel
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8814
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Image representation and models -- Sparse representation -- Image restoration and enhancement -- Feature detection and image segmentation -- Classification and learning methods -- Document image analysis -- Image and video retrieval -- Remote sensing -- Applications -- Action, gestures and audio-visual recognition -- Biometrics -- Medical image processing and analysis -- Medical image segmentation -- Computer-aided diagnosis -- Retinal image analysis -- 3D imaging -- Motion analysis and tracking -- Robot vision.
- The two volumes LNCS 8814 and 8815 constitute the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, ICIAR 2014, held in Vilamoura, Portugal, in October 2014. The 107 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 177 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: image representation and models; sparse representation; image restoration and enhancement; feature detection and image segmentation; classification and learning methods; document image analysis; image and video retrieval; remote sensing; applications; action, gestures and audio-visual recognition; biometrics; medical image processing and analysis; medical image segmentation; computer-aided diagnosis; retinal image analysis; 3D imaging; motion analysis and tracking; and robot vision.
- 9783319117584 and 9783319117577 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14432340