Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation. Specialized Techniques and Applications [electronic resource] : 6th International Symposium, ISoLA 2014, Imperial, Corfu, Greece, October 8-11, 2014, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Tiziana Margaria, Bernhard Steffen
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8803
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction to Track on Engineering Virtualized Services -- Erlang-Style Error Recovery for Concurrent Objects with Cooperative Scheduling -- Fault Model Design Space for Cooperative Concurrency -- Programming with Actors in Java 8 -- Contracts in CML -- Distributed Energy Management Case Study: A Formal Approach to Analyzing Utility Functions -- Towards the Typing of Resource Deployment -- Static Inference of Transmission Data Sizes in Distributed Systems -- Fully Abstract Operation Contracts -- Statistical Model Checking Statistical Model Checking Past, Present, and Future -- An Effective Heuristic for Adaptive Importance Splitting in Statistical Model Checking -- A Formalism for Stochastic Adaptive Systems -- A Review of Statistical Model Checking Pitfalls on Real-Time Stochastic Models -- Formal Analysis of the Wnt/β-catenin Pathway through Statistical Model Checking -- Battery-Aware Scheduling of Mixed Criticality Systems -- Using Statistical Model Checking for Measuring Systems -- Blocking Advertisements on Android Devices Using Monitoring Techniques -- Monitoring with Data Automata -- Risk-Based Testing (Track Introduction) -- A Technique for Risk-Based Test Procedure Identification, Prioritization and Selection -- A Risk Assessment Framework for Software Testing -- Data Driven Testing of Open Source Software -- Combining Risk Analysis and Security Testing -- Risk-Based Vulnerability Testing Using Security Test Patterns -- Medical Cyber-Physical Systems (Track Introduction) -- Compositional, Approximate, and Quantitative Reasoning for Medical Cyber-Physical Systems with Application to Patient-Specific Cardiac Dynamics and Devices -- On Quantitative Software Quality Assurance Methodologies for Cardiac Pacemakers -- Model Checking Hybrid Systems (Invited Talk) -- Challenges for the Dynamic Interconnection of Medical Devices -- Temporal Logic Based Monitoring of Assisted Ventilation in Intensive Care Patients -- Track Introduction: Scientific Workflows -- Meta-analysis of Disjoint Sets of Attributes in Large Cohort Studies -- Towards a Flexible Assessment of Climate Impacts: The Example of Agile Workflows for the ci:grasp Platform -- A Visual Programming Approach to Beat-Driven Humanoid Robot Dancing -- jABCstats: An Extensible Process Library for the Empirical Analysis of jABC Workflows -- Automatic Annotation of Bioinformatics Workflows with Biomedical Ontologies -- Evaluation and Reproducibility of Program Analysis (Track Introduction) -- SWEET – A Tool for WCET Flow Analysis (Extended Abstract) -- Test-Driving Static Analysis Tools in Search of C Code Vulnerabilities II (Extended Abstract) -- Construction of Abstract Domains for Heterogeneous Properties (Position Paper) -- Verification of Polyhedral Optimizations with Constant Loop Bounds in Finite State Space Computations -- The Guided System Development Framework: Modeling and Verifying Communication Systems -- Processes and Data Integration in the Networked Healthcare Processes and Data Integration in the Networked Healthcare -- Simple Management of High Assurance Data in Long-Lived Interdisciplinary Healthcare Research: A Proposal -- Domain-Specific Business Modeling with the Business Model Developer -- Dr. Watson? Balancing Automation and Human Expertise in Healthcare Delivery -- Semantic Heterogeneity in the Formal Development of Complex Systems: An Introduction -- Modelling and Verifying an Evolving Distributed Control System Using an Event-Based Approach -- Requirements Driven Data Warehouse Design: We Can Go Further -- On Implicit and Explicit Semantics: Integration Issues in Proof-Based Development of Systems Version to Read – Version to Read -- Industrial Track -- The Technological and Interdisciplinary Evolution in Machine and Plant Engineering – Industry 4.0 -- Doctoral Symposium and Poster Session -- Integrated Code Motion and Register Allocation -- On the Algebraic Specification and Verification of Parallel Systems -- Property-Specific Benchmark Generation -- Steering Active Automata Learning with Model-Driven Development -- Generation of Domain-Specific Graphical Development Tools Targeting Heterogeneous Platforms -- Living Canvas -- Feedback-Based Recognition of Human Identities Using Color and Depth Data -- Real Time Standardization Process Management.
- The two-volume set LNCS 8802 and LNCS 8803 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation, ISoLA 2014, held in Imperial, Corfu, Greece, in October 2014. The total of 67 full papers was carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the proceedings. Featuring a track introduction to each section, the papers are organized in topical sections named: evolving critical systems; rigorous engineering of autonomic ensembles; automata learning; formal methods and analysis in software product line engineering; model-based code generators and compilers; engineering virtualized systems; statistical model checking; risk-based testing; medical cyber-physical systems; scientific workflows; evaluation and reproducibility of program analysis; processes and data integration in the networked healthcare; semantic heterogeneity in the formal development of complex systems. In addition, part I contains a tutorial on automata learning in practice; as well as the preliminary manifesto to the LNCS Transactions on the Foundations for Mastering Change with several position papers. Part II contains information on the industrial track and the doctoral symposium and poster session.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14433394