Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation. Technologies for Mastering Change [electronic resource] : 6th International Symposium, ISoLA 2014, Imperial, Corfu, Greece, October 8-11, 2014, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Tiziana Margaria, Bernhard Steffen
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8802
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Evolving Critical Systems - Track Introduction -- Statistical Abstraction Boosts Design and Test Efficiency of Evolving Critical Systems -- Combinatory Logic Synthesizer -- Incremental Syntactic-Semantic Reliability Analysis of Evolving Structured Workflows -- Prototype-Driven Development of Web Applications with DyWA.,- Domain-Specific Languages for Enterprise Systems -- Introduction to “Rigorous Engineering of Autonomic Ensembles” -- Helena@Work: Modeling the Science Cloud Platform -- Formalizing Self-adaptive Clouds with KnowLang -- Towards Performance-Aware Engineering of Autonomic Component Ensembles -- Self-expression and Dynamic Attribute-Based Ensembles in SCEL -- On Programming and Policing Autonomic Computing Systems -- Rigorous System Design Flow for Autonomous Systems -- Learning Models for Verification and Testing — Special Track at ISoLA 2014 - Track Introduction -- Active Learning of Nondeterministic Systems from an ioco Perspective -- Verification of GUI Applications: A Black-Box Approach -- Fomal Methods and Analyses in Software Product Line Engineering (Track Summary) -- A Core Language for Separate Variability Modeling -- Domain Specific Languages for Managing Feature Models: Advances and Challenges -- Delta-Trait Programming of Software Product Lines -- Deployment Variability in Delta-Oriented Models -- DeltaCCS: A Core Calculus for Behavioral Change -- Coverage Criteria for Behavioural Testing of Software Product Lines -- Challenges in Modelling and Analyzing Quantitative Aspects of Bike-Sharing Systems -- Towards Modular Verification of Software Product Lines with mCRL2 -- Model-Based Code-Generators and Compilers - Track Introduction -- DSL Implementation for Model-Based Development of Pumps -- Building Code Generators for DSLs Using a Partial Evaluator for the Xtend Language -- Back-To-Back Testing of Model-Based Code Generators -- Rewriting Object Models with Cycles and Nested Collections: A Model-Based Metaprogramming Problem -- Compiling SCCharts — A Case-Study on Interactive Model-Based Compilation -- Domain-Specific Code Generator Modeling: A Case Study for Multi-faceted Concurrent Systems -- Tutorial: Automata Learning in Practice -- LNCS Transactions on the Foundations for Mastering Change LNCS Transaction on the Foundations for Mastering Change: Preliminary Manifesto -- XII Table of Contents – Part I Formal Methods for Collective Adaptive Ensembles -- Current Issues on Model-Based Software Quality Assurance for Mastering Change -- Compositional Model-Based System Design as a Foundation for Mastering Change -- Managing Change in Formal Software Analysis: Two Research Challenges -- Mastering Changes: Some Research Topics -- Mastering Change @ Runtime -- Forever Software -- Software (must) Change -- The Change of Change.
- The two-volume set LNCS 8802 and LNCS 8803 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation, ISoLA 2014, held in Imperial, Corfu, Greece, in October 2014. The total of 67 full papers was carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the proceedings. Featuring a track introduction to each section, the papers are organized in topical sections named: evolving critical systems; rigorous engineering of autonomic ensembles; automata learning; formal methods and analysis in software product line engineering; model-based code generators and compilers; engineering virtualized systems; statistical model checking; risk-based testing; medical cyber-physical systems; scientific workflows; evaluation and reproducibility of program analysis; processes and data integration in the networked healthcare; semantic heterogeneity in the formal development of complex systems. In addition, part I contains a tutorial on automata learning in practice; as well as the preliminary manifesto to the LNCS Transactions on the Foundations for Mastering Change with several position papers. Part II contains information on the industrial track and the doctoral symposium and poster session.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14433395