Second International Green Building Conference and Exposition-1995 [microform] / A.H. Fanney, K.M. Whitter, T.B. Cohn, editors
- Conference Author:
- International Green Building Conference and Exposition (2nd : 1995 : Big Sky, Mont.)
- Gaithersburg, MD : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Technology Administration, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 
Washington, DC : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 155 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fanney, A. H.
Whitter, K. M.
Cohn, T. B.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S.)
Green Building Council (U.S.)
- NIST special publication ; 888
- Greening the bottom line / William D. Browning and Joseph J. Romm -- Demystifying green buildings / David Gottfried -- Dewees philosophy / John L. Knott, Jr.-- Designing sustainable systems / James M. Patchett and Gerould S. Wilhelm -- Selecting environmentally and economically balanced building materials / Barbara C. Lippiatt and Gregory A. Norris -- Assembling the design team to meet client needs / Dru Meadows -- Energy resource center : assembling the design team to meet client needs / Diane Morrison -- Responsibility for a sustainable environment / Mac Bridger -- The journey from there to here, the eco-odyssey of a CEO / Ray C. Anderson -- Green buildings : achieving your design objectives / Harry T. Gordon -- Everything a building owner needs to know about green building housekeeping and maintenance / Stephen P. Ashkin -- Matrix approaches to green facility assessment / Thomas E. Graedel and Bradley R. Allenby -- Pale green house in the hot dry valley / Richard C. Bourne -- ReCRAFT 90 : materials choices and performance / Steve Loken -- Status on the development of a protocol for assessing potential benefits of green buildings / Michael Ivanovich ... [et al.] -- Green economics and the benefits of increasing environmental and energy efficiency / Michael L. Italiano and John Tormey -- Development of the Andersen Lighthouse for the Wal-Mart environmental demonstration store / Dawn M. De Keyser and David A. Eijadi -- Woodfiber-plastic composites in window applications / Mike Deaner and Kurt E. Heikkila.
- "August 1995."
Shipping list no.: 95-0785-M.
Paper version no longer for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1443811