Post-Quantum Cryptography [electronic resource] : 6th International Workshop, PQCrypto 2014, Waterloo, ON, Canada, October 1-3, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Michele Mosca
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8772
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Code-based cryptography -- Lattice-based cryptography -- Multivariate cryptography -- Isogeny-based cryptography -- Security proof frameworks -- Cryptanalysis and implementations.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Post-Quantum Cryptography, PQCrypto 2014, held in Waterloo, ON, Canada, in October 2014. The 16 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 37 submissions. The papers cover all technical aspects of cryptographic research related to the future world with large quantum computers such as code-based cryptography, lattice-based cryptography, multivariate cryptography, isogeny-based cryptography, security proof frameworks, cryptanalysis and implementations.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14438122