Intensive Variables & Nanostructuring in Magnetostructural Materials [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.), United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Over the course of this project, fundamental inquiry was carried out to investigate, understand and predict the effects of intensive variables, including the structural scale, on magnetostructural phase transitions in the model system of equiatomic FeRh. These transitions comprise simultaneous magnetic and structural phase changes that have their origins in very strong orbital-lattice coupling and thus may be driven by a plurality of effects.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:001
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/01/2010 - 07/30/2014
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14442839