Polycrystalline Thin-Film Research [electronic resource] : Cadmium Telluride (Fact Sheet).
- Washington, D.C. : Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1 pg : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This National Center for Photovoltaics sheet describes the capabilities of its polycrystalline thin-film research in the area of cadmium telluride. The scope and core competencies and capabilities are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2013., "nrel/fs-5200-58847", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14443960