Observation of Dynamical spin shielding in Ce [electronic resource] : Why It Matters for Pu Electronic Structure
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 16 pages; size: 3.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In a series of experiments and linked theoretical modeling, the range of possible solutions for Pu electronic structure has been dramatically reduced. Nevertheless, the key issue of electron correlation remains.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/08/2007., "ucrl-conf-229124", Presented at: 37th Journees des Actnides, Sesimbra, Portugal, Mar 24 - Mar 27, 2007., and Tobin, J G; Yu, S W; Chung, B W; Morton, S A; Waddill, G D; Komesua, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14445851