[Materials Research Collaborative Access Team] Final Report - DOE Grant No.DEFG0200ER45811 [electronic resource].
- Chicago, Ill. : Illinois Institute of Technology, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Illinois Institute of Technology and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Operations Funding for the Materials Research Collaborative Access Team. In the proposal they presented five specific objectives for the MR-CAT Insertion Device beam line: (1) enable the accomplishment of the best possible science at MR-CAT; (2) facilitate efficient set-up and operations of a variety of complex materials-related experiments; (3) open the beamlines' facilities to scientists and science projects from non-traditional backgrounds and disciplines, respectively; (4) enable efficient 24 hour use of the beamline through interdisciplinary research teams and appropriate operations support; and (5) develop selected operations modes in support of the MR-CAT institutions, DOE collaborators, and general users.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/02/2004., Carlo Segre., and (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/15/2000 - 07/31/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14445961