Mutual passivation of electrically active and isovalent impurities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- No abstract prepared.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/19/2002., "lbnl--51364", Nature Materials 1 3 FT, and Wu, J.; Yu, K.M.; Geisz, J.F.; Walukiewicz, W.; Chamberlin, D.R.; Dubon, O.D.; Mars, D.E.; Scarpulla, M.A.
- Funding Information:
- AC03-76SF00098 and 513320
View MARC record | catkey: 14446570