Novel Materials Development for Polycrystalline Thin-Film Solar Cells [electronic resource] : Final Subcontract Report, 26 July 2004--15 June 2008
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Focus on player interfacial assessment using Schottky barrier and heterojunction theory, and analysis of p-windows for CIGS and CdTe cells.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2008., "nrel/sr-520-44020", "XAT-4-33624-11", and Keszler, D. A.; Wager, J. F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14447306