Recrystallization of PVD CdTe Thin Films Induced by CdCl2 Treatment -- A Comparison Between Vapor and Solution Processes [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper describes the large concentration of 60..deg.. <111> twin boundaries that was observed in every CdTe film analyzed in this work, even after recrystallization and grain growth, confirming the low energy of these interfaces.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the 33rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 11-16 May 2008, San Diego, California.
Romero, M. J.; Dhere, R. G.; Al-Jassim, M. M.; Jiang, C. S.; To, B.; Mountinho, H. R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14447685