Corrosion Assessment of T90G and Stellite 6 for DWPF [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Savannah River Technology Center investigated the corrosion resistance of T90G a new iron-chromium alloy produce by GIC Industries, Inc. The material was being evaluated as a replacement material for the pump in the melter feed tank associated with the Defense Waste Processing Facility.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14448114