D0 top physics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Tevatron proton-antiproton collider at Fermilab operates at a center of mass energy of 1.96 TeV and is currently the only source for the production of top quarks. Recent D0 results on the top quark's production cross section and its properties such as mass, helicity of the W in its decay and branching fraction B(t → Wb) are presented, and probe the validity of the Standard Model (SM).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2005., "fermilab-conf-05-513-e", "arXiv eprint number hep-ex/0511034", Presented at Lake Louise Winter Institute: Fundamental Interactions, Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada, 20-26 Feb 2005., and Pleier, M.-A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14448132