Epitaxial Thin Film Silicon Solar Cells Fabricated by Hot Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition Below 750 ..deg..C [electronic resource] : Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We report on fabricating film c-Si solar cells on Si wafer templates by hot-wire chemical vapor deposition. These devices, grown at glass-compatible temperatures < 750..deg..C, demonstrate open-circuit voltages > 500 mV and efficiencies > 5%.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
To be presented at the 34th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conferece, 7-12 June 2009, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Young, D. L.; Martin, I. T.; Xu, Y.; Romero, M. J.; Branz, H. M.; Johnston, S. W.; duda, A.; Iwaniczko, E.; Teplin, C. W.; Alberi, K.; Shub, M.; Stradin, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14448269