Role of Microstructural Phenomena in Magnetic Thin Films. Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Carnegie Mellon University
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Over the period of the program we systematically varied microstructural features of magnetic thin films in an attempt to better identify the role which each feature plays in determining selected extrinsic magnetic properties. This report summarizes the results.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Laughlin, D. E.; Lambeth, D. N.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14448459