Topological signatures of medium range order in amorphous semiconductor models [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The topological local cluster (or Schlaefli cluster) concept of Marians and Hobbs is used to detect topologically crystalline regions in models of disordered tetrahedral semiconductors. The authors present simple algorithms for detecting both Wells-type shortest circuits and O'Keeffe-type rings, which can be used to delineate alternative forms of the Schlaefli cluster in models.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/23/2000., "anl/msd/cp-101954", 2000 MRS Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA (US), 04/24/2000--04/28/2000., and Gibson, J. M.; Treacy, M. M. J.; Voyles, P. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14448953