DLTS Characterization of CIGS Cells [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Deep Level Transient Spectroscopy (DLTS) and Capacitance-Voltage (C-V) measurements are employed to study deep-level electron and hole traps in CIGS solar cells fabricated at two different locations (EPV and NREL). The activation energy and trap density as well as suggested defect origins are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
NCPV and Solar Program Review Meeting Proceedings, 24-26 March 2003, Denver, Colorado (CD-ROM)
NCPV and Solar Program Review Meeting Proceedings, Denver, CO (US), 03/24/2003--03/26/2003.
Anderson, T. J.; Noufi, R.; Johnston, S.; Li, S. S.; Kerr, L. L.; Crisalle, O. D.; Abushama, J.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14449900