Nondestructive x-ray Scattering Characterization of High Temperature Superconducting Wires [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this CRADA was to characterize the structural properties of the superconductor material within the wires in order to determine which processing procedures produce the best superconductor texture and phase development, and hence the best ultimate current carrying capacity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/ch/00016--t41
E 1.99: bnl-83307-1997
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"CRADA # C/BNL--95-11"
Thurston, T R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14450590