At-wavelength characterization of the extreme ultraviolet Engineering Test Stand Set-2 optic [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- At-wavelength interferometric characterization of a new 4x-reduction lithographic-quality extreme ultraviolet (EUV) optical system is described. This state-of-the-art projection optic was fabricated for installation in the EUV lithography Engineering Test Stand (ETS) and is referred to as the ETS Set-2 optic. EUV characterization of the Set-2 optic is performed using the EUV phase-shifting point diffraction interferometer (PS/PDI) installed on an undulator beamline at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's Advanced Light Source. This is the same interferometer previously used for the at-wavelength characterization and alignment of the ETS Set-1 optic. In addition to the PS/PDI-based full-field wavefront characterization, we also present wavefront measurements performed with lateral shearing interferometry, the chromatic dependence of the wavefront error, and the system-level pupil-dependent spectral-bandpass characteristics of the optic; the latter two properties are only measurable using at-wavelength interferometry.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl--49064
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IPBN 2001, Washington, DC (US), 05/29/2001--06/01/2001.
Goldberg, Kenneth A.; Naulleau, Patrick; Batson, Phillip; Denham, Paul E.; Bokor, Jeffrey; Gullikson, Eric M.; Anderson, Erik H.; Jackson, Keith H.; Rekawa, Senajith.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14451485