Experimental Studies of the Vibrational Entropies of Alloy Phases [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 188 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- California Institute of Technology, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the annual progress report for the Grant DE-FG03-96ER45572. This research is on the entropy of materials, particularly alloy phases. It is an experimental effort utilizing inelastic neutron scattering facilities at two DOE facilities: Oak Ridge National Laboratory (HFIR) and Argonne National Laboratory (IPNS), and the NIST Center for Neutron Research. It includes an overview of completed research in 2000, a list of publications, and personnel supported under this grant.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er45572
E 1.99: a004
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prof. Brent Fultz.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Publications; 07/15/2000 - 01/31/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14451731