Background meeting and technology demonstration [electronic resource] : Chromium electroplating of superconductor strand
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A meeting concerned with electroplating copper onto superconducting wires was held. Topics of discussion were concerned with the market, strand cleanliness, and an improved rinsing system for the process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-950266--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Background meeting and technology demonstration: chromium electroplating of superconductor strand, Livermore, CA (United States), 22 Feb 1995.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14452016