Energy changes in transforming solids. Final report, January 31, 1991--January 31, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The following topics are discussed: A new thermodynamical theory of continuum damage mechanics capable of incorporating non-isothermal processes and of providing explicit expressions for the thermal dissipation during damage evolution; the advancement of the methodology of heterogenization to analyze elastic bodies with defects; and investigations of bonded dissimilar piezoelectric half-spaces.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Herrmann, G.; Barnett, D.M.
Stanford Univ., CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14452060