Pressure-induced amorphizations of silica analogues [electronic resource] : A probe of the relationship between order and disorder. Final report, August 1, 1993--July 31, 1996
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Efforts of this research were to determine the relationship between order and disorder in amorphous materials using high pressure techniques. Specifically, the experiments utilized high pressure x-ray diffraction, electron transmission microscopy, and Raman scattering.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Carnegie-Mellon Univ., Pittsburgh, PA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14452344