Structure and ad-atom thermal vibrational amplitude for the Ga/Si(001) 2x1 surface [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Fundamental and higher-order harmonic x-ray standing wave measurements were combined to directly measure the lattice positions and thermal vibrational amplitudes of Ga adatoms on the Si(001) surface. In this room temperature study, surface structural parameters such as ad-dimer bond lengths were also determined with much higher accuracy than previous studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1994., "anl/msd/pp--84451", "DE97002729", and Qian, Y.; Bedzyk, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14452365