Effect of panel alignment and surface finish on bond strength [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The flexural strength of bonded acrylic is tested as a function of panel alignment and bond surface finish. Bond strength was shown to be highly dependent on both parameters with only a narrow range of values yielding a high strength bond. This study was performed for the heavy water-containing acrylic vessel for the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory detector.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Baker, W.E.; Wouters, J.M.; Doe, P.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1991 - 10/01/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14453851