Carbon deposition and deactivation of metallic catalysts. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Attention in this project has been focused on the following: the effect of selected metal adatoms on the carbon deposition characteristics of iron and cobalt during interaction with hydrocarbons; the influence of selected non-metallic adatoms on the carbon formation activity of both these metals when treated in hydrocarbons; and the relationship between the structural and morphological characteristics of the carbon deposits and that of the modified metal particles.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/14358--t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park, PA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14454069