Micro-PL Studies of Polycrustalline CdS/CdTe Interfaces [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 281-282 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We describe a technique of photoluminescence measurements with a resolutiion of microns. This technique is applied to examine the CdS/CdTe interface of CdTe solar cells.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2000., Program and Proceedings: NCPV Program Review Meeting 2000, 16-19 April 2000, Denver, Colorado; NREL/BK-520-28064., and Smith, S.; Gessert, T. A.; Albin, D.; Mascarenhas, A.; Dhere, R.; Cheong, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14454710