Strongly localized donor level in oxygen doped gallium nitride [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A classification in terms of localization of donor defects in GaN is performed by Raman spectroscopy under large hydrostatic pressure. We observe a significant decrease of free carrier concentration in highly O doped GaN epitaxial films at 22 GPa, indicating the presence of a strongly localized donor defect at large pressure. Monitoring the phonon plasmon coupled mode, we find similarities with results on highly n-type bulk crystals. We refine the model of localized defects in GaN and transfer it to the AlGaN system.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl--39218
E 1.99: conf-960781--8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on physics of semiconductors, Berlin (Germany), 21-26 Jul 1996.
Fischer, S.; Meyer, B.K.; Ager, J.W. III; Wetzel, C.; Porowski, S.; Grzegory, I.; Suski, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14454735