Electrochemically induced reconstruction of the Au(001) surface [electronic resource] : An x-ray scattering study
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In-situ x-ray specular reflectivity and glancing incident angle x-ray diffraction measurements have been performed in the Au(001) surface in two solutions under potential control in an electrochemical cell. In both the 0.01 M HCl0₄ and 0.01 M KBr solutions a ``(5 × 20)`` reconstruction is formed at sufficient negative potentials. The reconstruction is similar to that obtained for the clean surface in vacuum.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1991., "bnl--45045", " conf-9110242--3", "DE92007613", Workshop on structural effects on electrol catalysis and oxygen electrochemistry,Cleveland, OH (United States),29 Oct - 1 Nov 1991., and Ocko, B.M.; Wang, Jia.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14455349