Thallium 2223 high Tc superconductor in a silver matrix and its magnetic shielding, hermal cycle and time aging properties [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 743-752 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Superconducting Tl₂Ba₂Ca₂Cu₃O₁₀ (Tl2223) was ground to powder. Mixture with silver powder (0--80% weight) and press to desired shape. After proper annealing, one can get good silver-content Tl2223 bulk superconductor. It is time-stable and has good superconducting property as same as pure Tl2223. It also has better mechanical property and far better thermal cycle property than pure Tl2223.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1994., "conf-940627--vol.2", "TI95017155", 4. international conference and exhibition of the World Congress on Superconductivity, Orlando, FL (United States), 27 Jun - 1 Jul 1994., and He, W.S.; Fei, X.; Havenhill, A.
View MARC record | catkey: 14455635