CIST....CORRTEX interferometer simulation test [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Testing was performed in order to validate and cross calibrate an RF interferometer and the crush threshold of cable. Nitromethane was exploded (inside of PVC pipe). The explosion was used to crush the interferometer sensor cables which had been placed inside and outside the pipe. Results are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14455656