[Transport properties of disordered porous media from the microstructure]. Progress report, March 1989--June 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Progress was made in 4 general areas: quantitative characterization of microstructure via n-point distribution functions; determination of bounds on effective properties that depend on these n-point functions (conductivity, NMR, permeability); derivation of cross- property relations; and development of efficient first-passage time algorithms (Brownian-motion simulations) to compute effective diffusion properties.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14456204