Thermodynamic analysis of phase equilibria in the iron-zirconium system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continuing interest in development of metallic fuels for nuclear reactors has prompted an examination of the phase relations of many of the relevant binary and ternary systems of interest. We performed a thermodynamic analysis and optimization of the Fe-Zr system. Overall reasonably good agreement was found with published diagrams, but some significant changes were required to ensure thermodynamic consistency.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1992., "anl/cp--76649", " conf-920887--1", "DE92019040", 8. international symposium on thermodynamics of nuclear materials,Snowbird, UT (United States),16-21 Aug 1992., and Leibowitz, L.; Blomquist, R.A.; Pelton, A.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14456489