Mixed ionic and electronic conductivity in polymers. Progress report, January 1, 1991--December 31, 1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In the past year, we have made progress in the theory of mixed ionic and electronic conductivity in polymers. On the experimental side, we have prepared polypyrroles with pendant polyethers and studied their conductivity in the reduced state. Theoretical progress was made in the application of Monte Carlo methods to ion motion in polymers.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1992., "doe/er/45220--7", "DE92018723", Shriver, D.F.; Ratner, M.A., and Northwestern Univ., Evanston, IL (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1991 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14456538