University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Materials Research Laboratory progress report for FY 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (189 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This interdisciplinary laboratory in the College of Engineering support research in areas of condensed matter physics, solid state chemistry, and materials science. These research programs are developed with the assistance of faculty, students, and research associates in the departments of Physics, Materials Science and Engineering, chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Nuclear Engineering.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/45439-132
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14456546