Investigation of syngas interaction in alcohol synthesis catalysts. Quarterly technical progress report, September 1, 1993--January 31, 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Xavier University of Louisiana
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The project establishes the necessary experiment and laboratory facilities at Xavier University. This phase of the work has taken a considerable amount of time, due to the limited laboratory space and the involved administrative policies and procedures in procuring the necessary chemicals, glassware and auxiliary supplies. Though there still remain some minor problems with space, the laboratory is now equipped for preparation of catalysts. During this period, the authors focused their attention toward analyzing the magnetic nature of extensively used trimetallic catalyst system Cu-Co-Cr for the production of higher alcohols. The authors decided to investigate the effect of method of preparation and intermetallic ratio on the magnetic behavior of the system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 10/01/1993 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14457294