Magnetic properties and critical behavior of the conductivity near the M-I transition. Progress report, August 1, 1992--November 30, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- City University of New York. City College. Physics Department
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results of studies of resistivity, magnetoresistance, and Hall coefficient of Si:B are reported. Experiments in the insulating phase (hopping conduction) were done on various materials (in-type CdSe, doped Si, GaAs, etc.)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14457510