Atomic and electronic structure of metals and alloys [electronic resource] : Clean surfaces and chemisorbed molecules
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The accomplishments of the work done under DOE sponsorship are summarized in the list of publications at the end of this narrative. Here we give a brief description of the nature and the significance of the accomplishments. The activity can be roughly subdivided into three parts: studies of surface alloys, studies of epitaxial ultra-thin films, and studies of electron band structure of metals. The list reflects the developments of particular areas of research and the phasing out of others as this was suggested by the interest in, and the success of, specific experimental projects.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14457859