Electrical conductivity of copper and aluminum at high temperatures and pressures [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Accurate values of material properties are needed for predicting the performance of magnetocumulative generators, rail guns, and other pulsed power systems. Previous electrical conductivity measurements are extended to pressures above 1 Mbar and utilized in a simple model for flux diffusion in aluminum and copper at high field conditions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-86-2715
E 1.99: conf-860703-31
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. international conference on megagauss magnetic-field generation and related topics, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 14 Jul 1986.
Mitchell, A.C.; Keeler, R.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14457984