Fundamental aspects of radiation damage in metals. Proceedings of an international conference, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, October 6--10, 1975 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 658 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sixty-five papers are included. Separate entries were prepared for fifty-two. The remaining papers were previously abstracted for Nuclear Science Abstracts. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on radiation damage in metals, Gatlinburg, TN, USA, 5 Oct 1975.
Robinson, M.T.; Young, F.W. Jr.
View MARC record | catkey: 14458104