High resolution energy loss research [electronic resource] : Si compounds and ceramics. Annual progress report, June 1, 1987--January 1, 1988
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Arizona State University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses both experimental and theoretical work on silicon compounds and ceramics. High resolution energy loss research on liquid-phase reaction zones in wurtzite silicon carbide alloys, energy loss and x-ray analysis of major constituents in silicon oxynitride ceramics, instrumentation, electron energy loss core edge theory for crystals, electronic structure of amorphous solids, and proposed research are some of the topics summarized in this report. (JL)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1988., "doe/er/45305--t1", "DE92007117", and Carpenter, R.W.; Lin, S.H.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 12/31/1988 - 12/31/1988
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14458360