Investigation of PACVD protective coating processes using advanced diagnostics techniques [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Coherent anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS) is used to study the plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition (PACVD) of TiB₂. CARS is applied to the dominent species in an inductively coupled B₂H₆/Ar rf plasma. Axial concentration profiles of diborane and hydrogen are probed in the plasma. A five-step mechanism is developed. Photochemical initiation of the chemical reaction is considered. 16 refs, 5 figs.(DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/10/1992., "conf-910825-1", "DE92040307", 10. international symposium on plasma chemistry, Bochum (Germany), 4-9 Aug 1991., Roman, W.C., and United Technologies Research Center, East Hartford, CT (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14458739