Studies of transition metal and overlayers dynamics and magnetism by HE and spin-polarized metastable HE beam spectroscopies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experimental results for the investigation of quantum delocalization of hydrogen on the Pd(111) surface; the investigation of the structural and dynamical trends in the growth of Cu overlayers on Pd(111) surface; and the investigation of the magnetic structure of the NiO(111) surface using spin-polarized metastable He beam scattering are included in this paper. Planned research is also discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/16/1992., "doe/er/45222-6", "DE92007544", and El-Batanouny, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14458893