Microstructural behavior of nonequilibrium systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Rochester, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this report, achievements for the period of March 1, 1989 to February 28, 1992 is reported. Topics discussed include: nanoporous glass, dislocations in amorphous metals, fracture of composite materials, superparamagnetism, atomic force microscopy, and metallic glasses.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/45201-6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459028