Evolution of the structural phase transition in CeAg in the low pressure range [electronic resource].
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Polytechnic Institute of New York, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Polytechnic Institute of New York and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Previous studies have suggested that the cooperative structural transition observed in CeAg near 15/sup 0/K at ambient pressure evolves into the martensitic transition which is observed under applied pressure. By utilizing very small pressures, we have observed the birth of the martensitic transition and demonstrated that the two transitions are uncoupled.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-85-2551
E 1.99: conf-850890-11
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on magnetism, San Francisco, CA, USA, 26 Aug 1985.
Thompson, J.D.; Parks, R.D.; Horn, S.; Borges, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459085