Site-dependent variation of spectroscopic relaxation parameters in Nd glasses [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Laser-induced fluorescence line-narrowing has revealed that the emission properties of Nd/sup 3 +/ in various glasses are strongly dependent on the nature of the site. In a mixed anion glass, the multiplicity of ligand combinations causes additional complications. The spectral and kinetic manifestations of these are presented and discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference of luminescence, Paris, France, Jul 1978.
Riseberg, L.A.; Brecher, C.; Weber, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459287