Lithium compatibility research [electronic resource] : status and requirements for ferrous materials
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A brief historical review and a description of the present status of the knowledge accumulated on lithium-ferrous alloy corrosion research are presented and discussed. The effects of various parameters are discussed and the future requirements of lithium corrosion research are presented and discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "conf-780308-6", NACE meeting on corrosion, Houston, TX, USA, 6 Mar 1978., and Selle, J E; Olson, D L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459295