Theoretical studies on the electronic structure and properties of complex ceramic crystals and glasses [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (31 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This annual report covers the last year of a three-year project supported by the Department of Energy that was started on July 1, 1986. Within these three years, a phenomenal amount of research results have been obtained. In the following section, Section II, we summarize the research work accomplished since July 1, 1986 as was documented in the renewal proposal. In Section III, we list additional accomplishments since the submission of the renewal proposal. Section IV contains the figures that have been referred to in Section II. In Section V, we list the scientific personnel and students that have been involved in the project. Technical papers published or submitted under the DOE support since the last annual report are documented in Section V. Because of the large number of papers published or submitted, reprint and preprint copies will be submitted separately instead of attaching in the form of appendix.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1990., "doe/er/45170-6", "DE91000595", Ching, Wai-Yim., and Missouri Univ., Kansas City, MO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14459455